Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Chandelier Challenge


I'm so excited! I have 3 followers. It's great to have family.

This is what I'm dealing with this weekend. 6 years ago, Santino tried to replace the central lightbulb. Of course, it broke off at the base. So he resorted to the old potato in the light base to unscrew the broken bulb screwy part. Result: broken potato. Next step, take the dang thing apart and approach it from a different angle.
No go.
I have been living with, but not looking at a cockeyed chandelier for 6 years. Today, I'm online and maybe onhighway--in search of a replacement. Hopefully I'll have a picture of the replacement before the weekend is over. Not so sure.



Weather up-date. Is it as bleak where you are as in Ione? We've been overcast all week. I need full spectrum lighting to keep me feeling cheery. Maybe they will have that as a bonus where I'm going to shop. Wish me luck. Penny

1 comment:

  1. Wellllllll? What did you come up with. What does the new light look like.

    I'm curious about the potato thing. There's an outdoor light at Tahoe that has a broken bulb in it. Do you need to turn off the electricity first?

    In answer to your weather question...today we have wind and rain and we're happy!

    ReplyDelete